Many teachers will admit that marking can be a painful and time-consuming process. In a rapidly evolving education landscape, traditional marking methods are no longer keeping pace with their needs, and many teachers are struggling to mark assignments in a timely manner, whilst also providing students with meaningful feedback. There has to be a better way!
Designed to bridge the gap between digital and paper-based assessment, Gradescope as a non-traditional assessment platform, has been embraced by educators worldwide to increase marking efficiency and effectiveness.
Gradescope has the potential to transform your marking process. In this webinar presented by Daniel Braithwaite, Head of Department - Science at Carey Baptist College, you'll hear about the secondary school's experiences in trialling Gradescope in their Science Department, and what they’ve learned during the process.What we cover:
- How traditional marking and feedback was managed prior to Gradescope.
- How Gradescope can make marking faster and smarter.
- How Gradescope supports consistency with feedback, moderation across classes and reduces bias in marking.
- Types of assessments Gradescope supports, and optimising assessments for Gradescope.
- Gradescope’s ability to convert a paper-based assignment into an online-based assignment.
- The student experience with Gradescope
- How Carey Baptist College plans to use Gradescope as we continue our trial